Guided Wave Radar Transmitters
Guided wave radar devices have no moving parts and require minimum maintenance. They can measure both level and the interface between two media.
The technology is not affected by media density, varying temperatures or pressures, and provides reliable, accurate measurements in demanding applications.
- Direct Switch Technology gives increased sensitivity, high reliability, and long measurement ranges
- Signal Quality Metrics gives you the ability to work proactively with your level instrumentation
- Probe End Projection offers greater level measurement reliability
- Dynamic Vapor Compensation for improved plant heat rate
- Verification reflector for unique level transmitter verification