Radar Level Transmitters
The Rosemount Level Transmitters provide accurate level measurements of liquids, slurries, and solid materials. The non-contacting measurement technology with no moving parts requires minimum maintenance. It measures the level top down and is therefore unaffected by most fluid property changes, like density and viscosity. The Rosemount Level Transmitters are designed to overcome the challenges of obtaining reliable solids measurements. Its unique algorithm provides reliable measurement on solid materials in challenging conditions such as angled or uneven surfaces, multiple surface echoes, and on products with a low dielectric constant.
- Unique energy-efficient two-wire FMCW radar technology for optimal performance
- Engineered and user tested for best in class safety, reliability, and ease-of-use
- Built on 40 years of inventing and redefining radar level measurement
- Intuitive commissioning experience driven by wizards and adaptive graphics
- SIS, optimal for safety applications and IEC 61508 certified to SIL 2
- Safe, easy, and remote proof testing without process interruptions